Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Tue Nov 7, '17, 1:44 am 
So, after a solid week of playing absolutely nothing but, I finished up the Falcom action RPG Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection, very recently localized by XSeeD. My first full playthrough clocked in at around 17 hours, but I wasn't entirely thorough in my exploration, plus there's a bunch of New Game+ content that I haven't even touched.

I'll have a whole lot more to say about it sometime soon, but it does a bunch of really cool things, and the general attitude of the game feels like someone at Falcom played Mega Man Legends once and was like "Hey, let's do this thing, but the way that we like to do things."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 7, '17, 12:24 pm 
Ah now I can tell about another game I've just finished this morning on my beloved 3DS ! :)
It's Phoenix Wright Spirit of Justice !
And like all the other ones, this was so great ! More than 90 hours of play and I'm so happy to ha=ve played it (and a bit sad about being at the end but...).
Hope there will be another one soon ! :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 7, '17, 3:39 pm 
I beat Pokemon Moon's story mode and also caught all the post-game legendaries. Now I'm just doing some breeding on and off between other games...both for filling my living dex in a bit but also for getting perfect versions of various fire types. At this point I think I roleplay as a fire-type breeder, lol. The legendaries list for US/UM also came out and no question now, I'm going to keep US for myself when I receive those in the mail.

Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3