Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Face of Evil
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, '08, 8:15 am 
As Le Roof's explanations continue, he mentions that the dimensional seal weakens every one thousand years. At this point, he says, the most intense portions of the Profound Darkness can escape the seal - manifesting hatred in physical form as the deadly Dark Force. The face of the wicked creature we see here is actually rather unique. It matches up to none of the Dark Forces or even the Profound Darkness. Perhaps this is proof that there have been other Dark Forces in Algo's history that we have not yet seen?

This image can also be selected as an avatar from the galleries on the avatar tab of the Member Control Panel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, '08, 3:02 pm 
When I first got to the fight against Giygas in Earthbound, I was reminded of this image. They do look kind of similar in some ways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, '08, 11:21 pm 
Alisa: (holding instant camera) Gotcha!
Dark Force: (just woken up) Grr, stupid punk adventurers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, '08, 8:26 am 
I dare say there would have been many dark forces in algo there is three species in PSIV alone.

Post subject: Re: Face of Evil
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, '17, 7:47 pm 
Bumping up this former Image Of The Day!

A very appropriate image for a day such as today. It's Halloween!! Scary and Evil!

Post subject: Re: Face of Evil
PostPosted: Wed Nov 1, '17, 12:13 pm 
Yes ! This picture is perfect for this period ! And more than that, this picture is great :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]