Page 2 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Classic SNES
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, '17, 1:08 am 
Found an article on the new classic SNES coming out very soon:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technolog ... cid=AARDHP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, '17, 11:44 am 
Very interesting article ! The SNES mini will be like the NES mini : not many produced and many that will profit... :(
But this "rewind up to 40 seconds of gameplay " is a great thing ! Along with the 4 save solts :)
But the fact the only way to get back to the menu is by pressing the physical reset button is like for the NES one : totally stupid ! :(

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, '17, 3:23 am 
It sounds intriguing and I'd like to have one of these new toys just to have one, but I think I'll stick with my original SNES that still works, or atleast it did the last time I played it which has been awhile.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, '17, 11:29 am 
Me neither.. I won't buy this "new" console as I prefer to play snes games on my handheld devices tied to emulation ! :)
But for those who can't hve it or don't have any old SNES console.. it can be a great offer !

PostPosted: Sun Oct 1, '17, 6:26 pm 
Has anyone gotten one of these new Mini Classic SNES systems yet? If I am not mistaken, I think they are out in the stores already. Not sure how long they will last in the stores though.

If you, or someone you know, has gotten one, let us know what you (they) think of the new system.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, '17, 12:42 pm 
It's impossible to find here too... but then if it was avaiable, it's not for me ! :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, '17, 6:06 pm 
Sadly Nintendo is rehashing their terrible distribution practices again, and understocking the SNES classic. It seems as if this time it's not quite as bad, but they are still failing to meet demand for them.

Nintendo, you do a lot of things right that a lot of publishers don't...you don't have microtransactions, you release your games in polished, finished states (instead of release now, patch it later), you don't go bonkers with pre-order culture and season passes...but your hardware distribution and meeting consumer demand just leaves a lot to be desired.

Last edited by Wolf Bird on Sun Oct 22, '17, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, '17, 7:12 pm 
On the other hand, they did finally complete Star Fox 2 and release it after 22 years, so they got that going for them? :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, '17, 7:46 pm 
At last Starfox 2, it's great news : but how many players are going to be able to play it ? Apparently not much..:(

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, '17, 1:08 am 
It’s probably easier to emulate it or get a repro cart of it.

Page 2 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next