Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, '17, 12:56 am 
An interesting article on the upcoming new Transformers movie called "Transformers: The Last Knight". There may be spoilers involved so warning, if you don't want to know, then don't read:

http://screenrant.com/transformers-5-th ... ight-plot/

Did anyone see a commercial for this film during the Super Bowl?

Are you looking forward to a new Transformers movie, or do you think there have been enough of them already?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, '17, 11:30 pm 
"Transformers: The Last Knight" is now out on DVD and Blu-Ray as of earlier this week. We picked up a copy at the store the other day. Although I have not watched it yet, another family member (who is a big fan of The Transformers) said the movie was about 2 and a half hours long and possibly one of the most boreing movies they had ever seen! Doesn't sound well.

Anyone else seen this movie?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 4, '17, 3:28 pm 
It is probably one of the better films so far. their is a lot of back story covered. But at the same time their is enough going on to keep things pretty entertaining. Personally I enjoyed the film a lot. I am a major transfan myself.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, '17, 1:51 am 
I finally got to sit down and watch this movie on DVD. Wow, I have never seen so much action in a movie as long as I can remember. Something was always happening. I do have to admit that I feel asleep during the movie because I was tired when I sat down to watch it, however, I didn't miss much. It was awesome to see the Transformers again, albeit a little different than I remember them as I don't think I have seen some of these Transformers movies. Anyway, I liked it and think I will watch it again to see the parts I may have missed when I feel asleep. Anthony Hopkins and Mark Wahlberg were great in this movie. And, as always, Optimus Prime makes the movie, imho.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]