Page 27 of 28  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, '17, 6:24 am 
Currently playing Persona 5, as a huge fan of the series I had very high expectations for this game and I have to say that it has exceeded every single one of them!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, '17, 12:25 pm 
Now I'm playing ...Phantasy Star ! And with the English retranslation based on the japanese version ! Great experience :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, '17, 12:02 pm 
Currently playing Treasure of the Rudras, making a hard push to actually finish the game this time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, '17, 3:06 pm 
I've also started to play the two PS games on Game Gear ! :) Gaiden is good and adventure is cool but it s not great :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, '17, 3:52 pm 
A few things that I'm rotating between. On my 3DS, I have Pokemon Moon and Okamiden. Aiming to finish Okamiden next. On my PC...well, recently, something went wrong there. Took a while to finally fix, and what finally did it was flashing a new BIOS. And then I discovered something in my desk chair broke, which explains back pain. Got a new chair arriving today. But anyway, I got Far Cry Primal on the Steam summer sale, and now that things are working and I have a new chair very soon, hopefully I'll get back into that. Then last but far from least...Horizon Zero Dawn. I beat it originally in May, but I could tell I'd come back soon. All it took was for Guerrilla to release a new patch that added new game+ and a new difficulty mode and bam, I went back in. Loving it just as much as play through 1, and now that I know the story, more things I'm finding I can now say "Ahhh, so THAT'S the significance of that!" Looking forward to Frozen Wilds later this year.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, '17, 3:17 pm 
Started to play again PSIII ! Long time no play this fantastic game ! :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 4, '17, 4:39 am 
Sonic Mania has taken over my life. Now this is Sonic 4 as I truly imagined it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 4, '17, 10:12 am 
HUKOS : Ah ? So what I can see on the different tests is true ? It's a great game ? :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 5, '17, 3:48 am 
Too many games! I'm trying to finish Persona 5 at the moment. I haven't updates my backloggery in awhile, so that down there is inaccurate. Kinda. I haven't finished those games either, weirdly. Been ADD'ing with games very badly lately. :-?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 5, '17, 11:39 am 
I'm currently still playing Phoenix Wright Spirit of Justice on my 3DS ! But I'm near the end ;)
Schala Zeal : me too I have started many games and no time to finish them : what a shame... :(

Page 27 of 28  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next