Heroes

There's lots to talk about on the smaller screen.

Heroes

Postby Neithird » Tue Oct 16, '07, 2:30 am

Is anyone watching this show? It has some interesting subplots and characters. If you've been watching, which character and story are your favorites? For me, it's Hiro. Travelling back in time and meeting one's favorite childhood hero has to be an amazing experience.

I missed a lot of the first season, but I liked the episodes I saw. So far the second season has been fun.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby Thoul » Tue Oct 16, '07, 6:15 am

I haven't watched too much of it. Maybe and episode here, five minutes there, that sort of thing. It seems like an okay show, but I haven't seen enough to follow it or make a call.

But, I have noticed one thing. It seems like every time I catch part of an episode, there's a new Star Trek actor on it! :eyebrow: I think I've seen three on there so far.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Neithird » Wed Oct 17, '07, 5:05 am

I think there have been four. There's Sulu, Uhura just came on, and one of the guys from Enterprise. The so-far main villain is the new Spock in the next Star Trek movie. They need to get Walter Koenig to come on next. He likes to do other sci-fi stuff from what I know, so he would be perfect.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Return to Tubular Television