Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Video Game scents
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, '12, 2:22 pm 
Ever wanted something that smelled like your favorite video game??? Well, now a company is trying to make those dreams come true by creating various products (air freshners, perfumes) that may actually smell video game related:

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in ... 42702.html

Hmmm, I wonder....what do you think a Phantasy Star fragrance would smell like if there was one that is?????

Post subject: Re: Video Game scents
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, '12, 12:49 am 
That is kinda weird to me. Although, I do wonder how long it will be before they have one that smells like a newly opened video game. Ah, now that's a great scent. I love opening a game case for the first time.

As for a Phantasy Star scent... eh, I don't know. Maybe something foresty with a hint of the ocean, for Palman and Landen.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, '12, 2:12 am 
Mario would probably smell like a sewer, mushrooms, and turtle soup. I think I'll pass on this one. Thanks for the link SS.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, '12, 12:38 pm 
Strange link indeed but thanks for it !

A scent for Phantasy Star ? Maybe cat fur and forest, for sure but what more ? Hard to tell...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, '12, 6:22 am 
Atlinsmere wrote:Mario would probably smell like a sewer, mushrooms, and turtle soup.

You know, that made me think: a Ninja Turtles scent would probably be just as bad... :lol:

Last edited by Thoul on Sat Jul 21, '12, 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, '12, 6:14 pm 
Atlinsmere wrote:Mario would probably smell like a sewer, mushrooms, and turtle soup. I think I'll pass on this one. Thanks for the link SS.

You are welcome Atlin. :) Now that you mention it, I think I'll skip on the Mario scents as well. :wink:

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]