Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 

Ver. 2 Preview

Ver. 2 Preview

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, '10, 12:04 am 
This single page preview of Phantasy Star Online ver. 2 highlights the many improvements the update introduced while expanding the original Phantasy Star Online. Plenty of screen shots are included to provide visual cues of the improvements, also.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, '10, 10:31 am 
You know, it really makes me wonder what it was like to be able to play online for the first time like that. It seems as if PSO was really a ground breaking experience for many players.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, '10, 10:42 am 
I can't speak for others, but for me it wasn't that great an experience. The lag was horrible, since this was before broadband was widely available. In those days most of us only had dial up, and sometimes not very good dial up at that.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, '10, 10:50 am 
Well, I suppose that would be a problem. THough I bet the experience would have been amazing if there was less lag. Now a days, while internet gaming isn't perfect, it's still pretty fun. A good example of this is MAG, where 256 people can be on together at a time in a single match, it get's pretty chaotic sometimes though, but proves that teamwork is needed to win the matches.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]