Images From Your Online Game Experience

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Images From Your Online Game Experience

Postby Celeith » Fri Apr 22, '11, 2:27 am

Hey guys, Kaloes here and starting up a new thread. I thought for those of us who play any MMO would like to take a couple of pictures and place them here to share our gaming lives with our friends here at Psalgo. I also upload my images on my facebook so if you want to add me as a friend hit me up at http://www.facebook.com/kaloes

By the way my character is a elementalist, a class who strictly uses Fire,Water,Air, and Earth magics, and my secondary profession is Ranger. Although not quite as efficient as my magic skills, I've strictly built my character around the Ranger profession. The good thing about Guild Wars is you can increase and decrease your points when in town so if you're not satisfied with the extra stats in skills you can just swap them around.

This is a closeup of my character Celeith Silverlake from Guild Wars, the background is from my Guild Hall.

This second image is me showcasing my character having obtained one if not the hardest titles in the game. The Legendary Defender of Ascalon Title is given to those who obtain the max level in the tutorial area of the Prophecies Campaign.

This is just an action shot I took of my character wielding her Celestial Bow.
Last edited by Celeith on Fri Apr 22, '11, 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Re: Images From Your Online Game Experience

Postby augmentedfourth » Sat Apr 23, '11, 5:10 am

I play Myst Online: Uru Live (come play with me, it's FREE!), and as with all the Myst games, the visuals are amazing. I'll admit that the quality of these aren't the greatest, as I was using the in-game photo capture and then I exported them, rather than taking a full screen capture.

This is my home island. You collect pages throughout the game to add to your book to customize your island. The pond I'm standing in, the trees, and the tall plants all had to be found. I've since added grass and a clock. On the other side is a bridge to some smaller islands, where my calendar puzzle is.

This is one of my favorite places in the game. It has no significance, it's just a pretty scene before you get to the next building. :p

I did not realize that the world I was in was cold enough to have glaciers and I did not dress accordingly. Actually, I run around barefoot in a t-shirt and shorts all the time. Even over jagged rocks.

The crystals are alive. Seriously.

Some of the puzzles require more than one person to complete. The garden ages are easiest to complete with eight people. I'm standing in front of a cloth that I have to activate at a certain time; if we enter the code correctly, that door where those other people are standing will open. I feel better about not wearing shoes here. :wink:
augmentedfourth
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 256

Return to General Gaming