Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Victory Road
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, '12, 3:02 am 
This sequel to SNK's arcade classic Ikari Warriors was only released several months after its predecessor. Picking up where the first game left off:Ralf Jones and Clark Steel are on their way back from rescuing General Kawasaki in the first game, but on the way home, they get caught in a bizarre storm, and are sent several years into the future. This game is available as a PlayStation Mini, which can be played on the PS3, OR the PSP

Post subject: Re: Victory Road
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, '12, 10:32 pm 
I had no idea there was a sequel to Ikari Warriors released that quickly. I remember reading about the first game in a lot of magazines back in the day, but I don't recall mentions of Victory Road. Maybe it's because the name is so different. Usually a sequel would be titled something like Ikari Warriors: Victory Road or such.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, '12, 8:31 am 
The NES version (released in 1988) was called "Ikari Warriors II:Victory Road", and it was slightly different and had RPG elements involved.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 2, '13, 10:49 am 
Ah Ikari Warriors and all that sort of "war games" like Commando or Rambo III on the megadrive : I've never been a real fan of thios type of games but this one seems to be good !
For me the most impressive one is Bloody Wolf on the Nec Pc-Engine (or Turbografx) : I've really enjoyed it so, for this type of game, as I've said before, that's very impressive ! :) Try it if you can ! (even if it's an "horizontal" game)
[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWf0FS1htAc[/Youtube]

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]