Page 1 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Vacation Spots
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, '07, 6:16 am 
If you lived in Algo and could go anywhere in the system on vacation, what would your top pick for a vacation destination be?

I'd got to Termi. It's right on the water, so there's a little beach and sea breeze. You've got the statue of the heroine and lots of nice green grass to relax it. It should be great!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, '07, 6:23 pm 
Aiedo: shopping capital of Motavia! :p I'm not sure what everyone finds there that makes the shopping so great, but I'd like to check to place out and see for myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, '07, 12:09 am 
Termi! I want a woodcarving from the gift store! :D
Tip: If you use the woodcarvn and Pennant purchaed from Termi inside Alys' house, they will be put on display.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, '07, 1:58 am 
I'd want to visit Dahlia in PSIII. Then I could say that I've walked on the moon! :lol: Well, that and it's one of my favorite places.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, '07, 2:47 am 
From PS3, I'd visit the inner Aridia, a nice, monsterless, cyborgless, place with everything you need in it for a nice cool getaway vacation, plus I want to know where the Layas palace actually leads.

In PS4, I'd probably spend it in Termi, its a peaceful little town, or if on dezolis, I would go to the esper mansion, hoping that I would be able to take a look into the crystal ball and learn the powerful magiks of all the lutz's before! Buahahahahahahaha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, '07, 3:11 am 
SparkyIII wrote:From PS3, I'd visit the inner Aridia, a nice, monsterless, cyborgless, place with everything you need in it for a nice cool getaway vacation, plus I want to know where the Layas palace actually leads.

That's a great pick. I'd like to go to that place myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, '07, 7:55 pm 
Tsunami wrote:I'd want to visit Dahlia in PSIII. Then I could say that I've walked on the moon! :lol: Well, that and it's one of my favorite places.
Jomg! I forgot all about that one! Yes! I loved the moon! ;_;

Post subject: Re: Vacation Spots
PostPosted: Mon Oct 4, '10, 1:12 pm 
Yeah, I'd like to spend a vacation in Cille (assuming it's ever rebuilt) or Dahlia.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 4, '10, 5:04 pm 
I'd go hiking at Palma...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 4, '10, 5:05 pm 
Probably Krup or Zema ( pre-PS2 Zema, before the age of the Mother-Brain ).

Page 1 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next