Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Titanfall
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, '14, 8:20 am 
Anyone interested in this new game called Titanfall?? If so, you may be able to play it for free during this special offer:

https://games.yahoo.com/news/one-best-g ... 17848.html

Post subject: Re: Titanfall
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, '14, 5:08 pm 
Ugh, I REALLY wanted this game at one point. A week before it was released, however, I found out it was MP-only, so I had to skip it.

It looks great and looks REALLY fun, but I can't justify the price for something MP only.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, '14, 2:44 am 
I'm not a big fan of online multiplayer shooters either. There are only a few I will even consider. I also have yet to adopt Origin as a gaming service. I use Steam for now and I'm fine with it. I will probably start using Origin at some point, but not anytime soon.

Last edited by S4Blade on Sun Jun 22, '14, 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 4, '14, 3:23 am 
Wait, it's online multiplayer only? Well, that kills my interest for sure. I'm not much of one for shooters, but I keep hearing so much about this game that I considered looking into it in the future. Learning this puts an end to that idea, though.

Not much of a fan of Origin, either, even though I have a game or two that require it. Ironically, said games were bought on Steam. Still had to register with Origin to play, though. :cry:

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]