Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Thor: Ragnarok
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, '17, 10:04 pm 
New Trailor is out for the movie "Thor: Ragnarok". Dr. Strange is in this scene:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/do ... cid=AARDHP

Post subject: Re: Thor: Ragnarok
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, '17, 12:38 pm 
I like Benedict Cumberbatch, so I think it's gonna be a good character ! And all the "old" Thor movies were great so...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, '17, 1:15 am 
myau56 wrote:I like Benedict Cumberbatch, so I think it's gonna be a good character ! And all the "old" Thor movies were great so...

I agree on the Thor movies being good. However, I don't think I have even seen the last one. Will have to rectify that soon.

Is Benedict Cumberbatch the guy playing Dr. Strange? I don't think I have heard much about him anywhere, which is unusual since he is playing a super hero.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, '17, 11:51 am 
Ah ! I've seen it in some places ! He will play as Dr Strange in the New Thor mavie and that is great !

And tied to this : yesterday evening we watched Star Trek Into Darkness with...the same Benedic Cumberbatch ! The world is so small ! :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 4, '17, 8:36 pm 
I believe this movie "Thor: Ragnarok" came out in theaters this Friday, Nov. 3, 2017. Has anyone seen it yet? If so, did you like the movie?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 5, '17, 11:52 am 
I've not seen it yet but I've seen photographs of two of the actors playing, and they were in the three Lord of The Rings movies too : Cate Blanchett and Karl Urban ! :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, '17, 3:02 pm 
I still haven't seen this movie either, but I read some reviews and it seems to be doing very well at the box office so far.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, '17, 11:58 pm 
This movie was awesome. I highly recommend that everyone who is on the fence go see it. Definitely a lot of fun watching it in 3D, which I am not a fan of myself personally.

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]