They said bad and mean things..

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

They said bad and mean things..

Postby Celeith » Wed Jan 16, '08, 11:56 pm

Ok I know this is a akward subject to most so I'll make it short. Was watching the news just a few minutes ago and some women came on and said that we men are to blame for all the sex and teens giving birth. Granted that this is partially true, birth is a great thing, but for someone to go out and publicly say that we men are to blame for everything is just wrong. I can understand some things but if you look at it it takes 2 people for this to happen, thus shouldn't some of the fault fall on the woman as well if she puts herself in the position whether she's a teen or not to do this, and thus the fault should not fall on just one person.. In fact there should not be a fault at all if two people chose to do this right?
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Thoul » Thu Jan 17, '08, 3:20 am

Every situation is unique. In some cases, the man is to blame. In others, the woman, and in still others, both parties. Sometimes there is no fault to be found, sometimes there is. It's a complicated subject, but it all depends on who's consenting and why.

It's unfair, unrealistic, and discriminatory for someone to say a single gender is to blame for all the teen pregnancies in the world. Instead of trying to pass the buck to promote some anti-male agenda, they should concentrate on solving the problem.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Tsunami » Thu Jan 17, '08, 3:58 am

Aye... Kaloes, I believe that it takes two to tango. Any woman who pins all the blame on men is a feminist. :mrgreen:

Besides, there has always been teen pregnancies -- it's nothing new. It's just that people talk about it more nowadays since it's more acceptable in today's society.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby SparkyIII » Thu Jan 17, '08, 4:10 am

Thanks to my drivers teacher, I now know that even if your tires on a car suddenly explode for no reason, and you crash, its all your fault, because you should have been expecting it. XD Yeah right! XDDDDD I think its all her fault!!!! *just to disagree with the news*
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Jan 17, '08, 6:20 am

Sparky, you watch interesting news programs. :wink: And, your drivers teacher sounds like a nut! :yes:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Wolf Bird » Thu Jan 17, '08, 3:41 pm

Oy, people are stupid. It seems that there are just way too many people looking to pass the blame off ANYTHING but oneself. We blame obesity on fast food restaurants, violence on TV, movies and video games...ugh, the list is grossly long. It takes two people to make a baby...not one. TWO. This lady needs to learn to count, then take a look at her life and figure out why she's trying to blame one entire gender for a problem, when it comes down to every single individual little incident to determine who is (or isn't) too blame.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Rudo » Fri Jan 18, '08, 3:15 am

Women always blame men for everything. Men always blame women for everything. In reality, it is nobody's fault as nobody takes the blame or accepts the guilt. Oh that we lived in a perfect world where everyone and everything was perfect. :dizzy:
Rudo
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 192

Postby SparkyIII » Fri Jan 18, '08, 3:49 am

I found this one thing that said something about when you talk to people...."With men, it goes in one ear and out the other, with women, it goes in both ears and out the mouth. :p
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Celeith » Fri Jan 18, '08, 3:50 am

*nod nod*
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Atlinsmere » Mon Jan 28, '08, 5:14 am

Sparky, for some reason that made me laugh. I still have a smile on my face.

Also it is both gender's fault. One of them being they both accepted to have sex. Another being that one or another forgot a condom, and the other a pill. Thus the good time they had together turned out to be a baby making ritual which has been passed down from generation, to generation, from generatioon... to generation... etc...
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Next

Return to Casual Conversation