They said bad and mean things..

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Jan 28, '08, 5:28 am

Trenzer wrote:Sparky, for some reason that made me laugh. I still have a smile on my face.

Also it is both gender's fault. One of them being they both accepted to have sex. Another being that one or another forgot a condom, and the other a pill. Thus the good time they had together turned out to be a baby making ritual which has been passed down from generation, to generation, from generatioon... to generation... etc...

Yes, it does take someone from both sexes (male and female) to make a baby. Unless you want to get into test tube babies, etc., which is a whole other subject. :wink: However, just because it does take a male and a female, does not mean that both sexes were willing participants to the act. Or, that they could have both been prepared by having a condom or taking the pill. In cases of rape, abuse, etc., there more than likely could be no preparation or safety methods used as one party was not expecting the event at that time, etc. - thus the likelyhood of a baby being conceived was greater to happen possibly. In cases such as those, one party may escape blame as they were not willing participants. And, it may have not been a "good time", but in fact quite the opposite. There is always the exception to the rule with each scenario.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Atlinsmere » Tue Jan 29, '08, 11:32 pm

Silver_Surfer1 wrote:
Trenzer wrote:Sparky, for some reason that made me laugh. I still have a smile on my face.

Also it is both gender's fault. One of them being they both accepted to have sex. Another being that one or another forgot a condom, and the other a pill. Thus the good time they had together turned out to be a baby making ritual which has been passed down from generation, to generation, from generatioon... to generation... etc...

Yes, it does take someone from both sexes (male and female) to make a baby. Unless you want to get into test tube babies, etc., which is a whole other subject. :wink: However, just because it does take a male and a female, does not mean that both sexes were willing participants to the act. Or, that they could have both been prepared by having a condom or taking the pill. In cases of rape, abuse, etc., there more than likely could be no preparation or safety methods used as one party was not expecting the event at that time, etc. - thus the likelyhood of a baby being conceived was greater to happen possibly. In cases such as those, one party may escape blame as they were not willing participants. And, it may have not been a "good time", but in fact quite the opposite. There is always the exception to the rule with each scenario.

I suppose you got me there...
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Previous

Return to Casual Conversation