They Came!

Continue the story of Algo in side story, remake, and collection games.

They Came!

Postby Celeith » Wed Dec 5, '07, 3:20 am

Phantasy Star Generations I and II came in today, and basically PSI is kicking my * >< If anyone has played this one let me know >< I have literally talked to everyone like 300 times and I still can't get the damn road pass to pop up in the shop.. There are no FAQ's out there that actually help
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Thoul » Wed Dec 5, '07, 4:25 am

Getting the roadpass is seriously the hardest part of the game. You have to talk to everyone in Camineet, Parolit, and Scion until they start repeating their lines. There's one guy with blue hair walking near the bottom of Scion that you have to talk with four times. Don't forget to talk to the people in the houses, too.

You may also need to use the chat feature, which you can trigger by pressing L1. The chat feature has to be used to unlock some items so you can get them, so it's a good idea to hit L1 before and after any major event or getting any items from anyone.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Atolm » Wed Dec 5, '07, 10:59 pm

*is grumpy that she does not understand Kanji well*

I will tackle these games one day myself, they are a bit laggy on the laptop, but I do not think that will stop me.
Dark Force: This is the best chocolate cupcake EVAR! *stuffs face*
Atolm
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 27

Postby Celeith » Thu Dec 6, '07, 12:39 am

ok i talked to everyone in each town like 5+ times each, alis' consult message finally changed from something with a red kanji to a purple kanji. and i've gone back and continued to talk with everyone while consulting about 10+ times within the last hour and the freakin thing will not pop up in the item shop.. :x
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Celeith » Thu Dec 6, '07, 6:42 pm

ok i finally got it last night
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Thoul » Thu Dec 6, '07, 10:35 pm

I'm glad you were able to get it. I haven't finished the game yet, but that has been the most annoying part of it by far for me.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby PSP » Sun Dec 9, '07, 10:49 pm

Yeah, the roadpass was fairly difficult. The rest of the game is straightforward (dungeons have the exact same layouts and such as the original), save for the fact that the progression is now much more linear than the original. Still, it's not a bad remake.

PSG2 on the other hand, to me, was a great remake. They even mixed the dungeon layouts a little bit, so it wasn't just a graphical improvement. Plus, the ability to do a New Game+ mode and resurrect you-know-who was a fairly sweet bonus ;)

-Corey
PSP
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 20

Return to Other Classics