Page 3 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, '09, 8:58 pm 
Any seafood I pretty much avoid. Of course if I know what it is as I'm eating it :coughdogcough: then I'd immediately shy away from it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, '09, 4:50 am 
Over here us Australian's sometimes use Kangaroo meat for crab bait and fish bait. But then you get one of those wierd people who thinks "If it's meat I can eat it". I'd never eat a Kangaroo. I was shocked when I found out you can buy Kangaroo meat to eat. :yuck:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, '09, 5:17 am 
Frog legs. That just...is not appetizing to me. Plus, what do they do with the rest of the frog? Does every restaurant that serves frog legs have a garbage can in the back alley full of frog bodies or something?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, '09, 11:35 pm 
Bumping this thread up again with some new info I just read. How do you feel about eating bugs, or seaweed, or other gross stuff ???? We may be doing it without knowing it. :o

Read this:

http://health.msn.com/mens-health/slide ... &GT1=31036

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, '09, 2:25 am 
Bugs are a big negative, seaweed I can do without since it looks nasty in the ocean and not much better out. I do know there is a certain percentage of creepy crawlies that is allowable in food, not to mention animal waste but I try not to think about it too much. If anything you're slowly building up your immune system :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, '09, 1:01 pm 
I've eaten seed weed crakers before there is seriously no taste in sea weed I could only taste the cracker they were on. As for bugs nope not yet unless I was in a survival situation I don't think I'll ever eat them. :wink:

Page 3 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3