Page 2 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, '08, 9:18 pm 
Silver_Surfer1 wrote:I'd never eat bugs like they do on the program "Survivor". :ill: :yuck:
You just reminded me of that one show... What was it, Fear Factor? They ate some of THE nastiest things on there, I couldn't believe it when I bothered to watch it once. :yuck:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, '08, 10:02 pm 
yea i remember watching fear factor once and they were eating some eggs that had dead ducks in them. it was all nasty the duck was showing, there was legs and heads and everything in there but they were dead.. it was horrible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, '08, 10:37 pm 
Ugh, I can't stand that show either. I've never actually watched the show, but I've seen commercials and previews as it was coming on. Some of the things shown there nearly made me sick as it was. :ill: If there's one TV show I would never go on, it's Fear Factor. Disgusting!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, '08, 12:10 am 
I hated that show. I couldn't watch it in risk of throwing up, myself. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, '08, 4:04 am 
I'd go on there just to punch the guy in the face and then leave with my head held high

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, '08, 8:16 pm 
Saw this article in the news and immediately thought of this thread. No way would I EVER eat anything like this. :yuck:

FROG PIZZA!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 815988.ece

It looks gross and sickening to me. I started to say I was surprised that anyone came up with this idea, but with all the weird stuff going on in today's world, there is not much that surprises me any more, but this came very close. :ill:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, '08, 4:31 am 
I can honestly say that I'm only surprised it hasn't been done before. I know a lot of people like the taste of frog legs, so I really would have expected this to already be around.

It's horrible that they take the legs off while the frog is alive though. That's just terrible. :irked:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, '08, 10:22 pm 
Atolm wrote:Anything on this list:

http://www.cracked.com/article_14979_6- ... world.html

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: and :yuck:

Those foods are horrifying! As well as spiders of any form. I've heard that some cultures eat bugs and spiders--me, I would rather starve. D:

I remember Fear Factor. Some of the stunts that they performed were cool; the stuff that they ate was never cool. I specifically remember: Cow's tongues; earthworms; some sort of caterpillar; sheep's eyes; and live snails( :hypnotized: ). I've heard that they've eaten cow brains before, but I was fortunate enough to dodge that episode.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, '08, 11:53 am 
I would never ever eat sweet potato again it dosen't even deserve to be part of the potato family its like pumpkin which is also sickening in my tastes :yuck: . I would also never eat frog legs becuase I like froggies. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, '09, 7:53 pm 
Well, here's a new one to add to this list - Raccoon! :yuck:

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/251/story/59566.html

Page 2 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next