Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Twilight Zone
PostPosted: Fri Jan 4, '08, 3:30 am 
Anyone a fan of this show - either the older classic original series or the other series shown a few years ago?

We watched some of the Twilight Zone marathon shown on tv on New Year's Day and it was pretty good. Some of those old episodes seem corny now but were probably quite scary back in their original airings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 4, '08, 4:08 am 
I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I sometimes enjoy watching the original series. Sometimes I get sick of seeing it, though. Sci-Fi likes to run that into the ground, more than any other show. I think it's the only thing they actually show year round without a break.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 4, '08, 11:06 pm 
I've only ever seen 1, and it was entertaining, I try to find others that could just be a 1 time thing but never does it show them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 1, '08, 5:29 pm 
I'm 23, and to this day, the climax of "A Thing About Machines" still scares the living #### out of me.

Other good episodes are "The Night of the Meek" (starring THE Art Carney), "The Mighty Casey", "The Obsolete Man," "Where Is Everybody?", and "Time Enough At Last."

What can I say, I'm a sucker for classic sci-fi.

Post subject: Re: The Twilight Zone
PostPosted: Mon May 11, '15, 9:14 pm 
I heard that today, May 11, 2015 was "Twilight Zone Day". So fans of this classic program, enjoy the day! And, what is your favorite "Twilight Zone" episode?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/downtime ... cid=AARDHP

Some of my fave "Twilight Zone" episodes have William Shatner (Captain Kirk on "Star Trek" in them.

Post subject: Re: The Twilight Zone
PostPosted: Fri May 15, '15, 2:11 am 
I really enjoy the episodes. I am not a "fan" but I always get a kick out of them.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]