Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 

The Soldier and the Guardian

The Soldier and the Guardian

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, '11, 8:21 pm 
Ok, so after a longer-than-expected practice period and a few misfires, I'm now ready to present my latest artwork. I can't say much more except that it was quite an experimental piece in terms of colouring and drawing.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, '11, 9:41 pm 
Wow, that's some great work, Xander! :clap:

Woo hoo, Flynn and Claire!!!! :happy_marle:

Honestly, I can't see anything at all wrong with this picture. I like the way Claire is holding/touching Flynn, but most of all I like the way their eyes are holding/touching each other. So much language being said there with the eyes. The colors here are very bold and dynamic, I like that too.

Excellent!!!! :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, '11, 10:46 pm 
I really like the marble kind of effect you've given their eyes. Quite a cute piece of art, well done Xander.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, '11, 12:01 am 
Very nice, a quite touching and romantic piece. You've really gotten the hang of the digital shading and coloring!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, '11, 2:29 pm 
You are getting better all the time. The body proportions are excellent. Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, '11, 10:58 pm 
I'm wondering what's up with my favorite couple??? Have they gotten together yet, or not? Are they both alive and well? What adventures are they dealing with now? Curious minds want to know. :wink: They do look so good together here. :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]