Crayola 64 celebrates 50 yrs.

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Crayola 64 celebrates 50 yrs.

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Apr 17, '08, 4:28 am

It's been a long time, but I can still remember always getting a bright new box of Crayola Crayons for the beginning of school, etc. It was such fun back then. Anyone else have Crayola memories?

What is your favorite Color of Crayola Crayons? What do you think of all these new colors they've added?

Happy 50th birthday to Crayola 64! :cake:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby SparkyIII » Mon Apr 21, '08, 9:18 am

lol, I've had funny experiences in spanish with crayons.

Teacher: *screams and drops the crayon*
Class: Whats wrong?
Teacher: ITS NAKED! *referring to the plain wax crayon on the floor*
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Apr 21, '08, 10:31 pm

SparkyIII wrote:lol, I've had funny experiences in spanish with crayons.

Teacher: *screams and drops the crayon*
Class: Whats wrong?
Teacher: ITS NAKED! *referring to the plain wax crayon on the floor*

:lol: :rofl:

Actually, though, I'm kinda surprised to hear that it was the TEACHER who made this statement. :misspeak:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Apr 22, '08, 4:55 am

She's an awesome teacher, we never really do anything in her class, yet somehow we learn all we need to know for Spanish. XD She's shared her opinions about a lot of stuff and one of her favorite things to say is, "I would never say anything ABOUT you that I wouldn't say TO you."
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Return to Casual Conversation