The most touching death scene?

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Re: The most touching death scene?

Postby Thoul » Wed Apr 25, '12, 12:16 am

Apprentice_of_Crys wrote:Exactly. But on the other hand, Aron's branch isn't brighter either since

Good point. When I first played PSIII, I thought that was a pretty good ending. At the time, I had no idea how it connected to other things, since this was my first exposure to the whole series. Knowing what came before changes the whole meaning of Aron's ending.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby myau56 » Wed Apr 25, '12, 8:27 am

I haven't played Phantasy Star three for a very long time (even if I'm playing it again) and I'll see that with my own eyes only for the second time. PSIII has a really interesting and touching plot and that's one of the reasons why I love it so much...
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Icecypher » Tue Sep 16, '14, 11:19 pm

(Not so) Joke answer: Each time I kill a rappy I get pretty emotional. Hate those yellow guys (on PS III).

Man, I thought after learning about the death in PS IV it was safe to come in here, but then I saw two more deaths in the first post...

Either I stop checking any threads with words like "death" in the topic, or it will reach a point when it won't matter anymore. There will be nothing left to spoil. :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Phantasy Star fan art
deviantART - Blogspot
Icecypher
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 63

Previous

Return to Classic Series