Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: The moment of truth.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, '08, 4:05 am 
I WANNA SEE THIS ONE FOR SURE!!!
If you haven't seen the commercials for it, its a quiz show, where they ask you the most dangerous of questions like, "Do you really care about the starving children in Africa? or something like that. And you have to answer them all, I don't get the point but, its sounds really fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, '08, 5:22 am 
I think I've seen a commercial for it. It said something about the people being hooked up to a lie detector. Maybe they get prizes for telling the truth as much as possible?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, '08, 5:51 am 
Question Number 1: Do you think your girlfriend is a douchebag?

answer: y/n

why?

because when i see her its like God Karen.. you're such a douchebag...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, '08, 5:55 am 
Do you find fat people repulsive? XD A fat lady asks the question. XDDD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, '08, 6:50 am 
Talk about brutally honest. o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, '08, 5:44 pm 
i know, this show is there just to single out people to show if they're * or not ><

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, '08, 8:22 pm 
I haven't watched this show, but it seems interesting enough from what I've heard of it.

They want to make a splash and they are certainly going to do that with the answers from some of these questions that I've heard asked during advertisements for the show.

I think overall, this program will be bad for families, friends, etc., because there are going to be some strong hurt feelings over some of these answers. Some damage may not be repairable either. I don't think America needs to see that kind of stuff. It seems to be, in my opinion, what happens on a lot of the daytime talk shows which have no regard for anyone - they just want the numbers. Sad, but people will watch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, '08, 10:47 pm 
Well its not like the people unknowingly sign up for this. They already knew that it was going to ask them these questions. Besides, I like to see what people are really like. I'd go on that show, and laugh at everything they ask me.

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]