Page 3 of 4  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Expendables
PostPosted: Sun Jul 1, '12, 5:16 pm 
I'm glad to hear that there was a victory and in part because Stallone had started writing his film before this other guy. Heh, the other guy should count himself lucky that he wasn't hit with a countersuit, given Stallone's script was written first.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, '12, 10:39 am 
The movie "Expendables 2" will be coming out on DVD sometime this week or next week (I think it's Nov. 20 or somewhere close to that day)!!
Yay, I just might have to buy this movie since it has Chuck Norris, Van Damme, Stallone, Lundgreen, Schwarzenegger, and Bruce Willis....an action movie fan's dream come true almost!!!! :yes:

Oh, and I read somewhere online that actor Nicholas Cage may be in the next "Expendables 3" movie.....sounds good!!! :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, '12, 9:26 pm 
I have seen it at the cinema and that was very good ! I haven't seen the first one still lol ;)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, '12, 4:49 am 
myau56 wrote:I have seen it at the cinema and that was very good ! I haven't seen the first one still lol ;)

Thanks for letting us know the movie is good. I hope I like it. Can't wait to see it. I have seen the first one and thought it was pretty good, although I admit I was a bit disappointed in thinking it might be better than that. My expectations are running rather high with this second movie as well especially because of the stellar and quality cast of this movie. I mean, it is almost a dream movie to have all of these classy actors in one movie together. :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, '12, 8:41 am 
Nic Cage for Expendables 3? Huh... I guess he does have a fair number of action films, but I wouldn't have thought of him as being a potential member of this cast. They should try to get Liam Neeson. Now he could fit right in with all these 80s action stars.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, '12, 3:59 am 
Whoa, look who has joined the upcoming movie "Expendables 3"....

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/j ... ris-404833

This is great news!!! He will certainly be a welcome addition!!

Who else would you like to see in the next "Expendables" movie?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, '12, 1:19 pm 
Ah yes ! Great recruit for the third one !!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, '12, 12:04 am 
That makes sense. Really, I was kind of surprised he wasn't in the second one. Learning that a schedule conflict prevented that is disappointing, but understandable. I'm curious as to how his suggestion to make the third movie a "buddy-buddy" film will work out. If a lot of the cast from the first two films returns, that could reduce them to smaller roles.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, '12, 9:52 am 
Great news but we all hope that his role is going to be more important than Jet Li's one from the second Expendables ! Honestly, Jet Li in E2 was...not very present ! ;)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, '13, 3:07 am 
Found some more "news" regarding the next "Expendables 3" movie. Seems Stallone is still writing it and thinking of who might be in it:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sylvester ... 00070.html

Any suggestions of who you might like to see in this 3rd movie???

I'd like to see Kurt Russell as "Snake" (guy from the Escape From N.Y. movies, etc.) or perhaps one of his other characters. Also, actress Jessica Biel would be great in a female role (although she is sexy, she can do funny too, I think).

Page 3 of 4  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next