Falcon Wants To Sex Rouge Up

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Falcon Wants To Sex Rouge Up

Postby MrKite » Sun Aug 24, '14, 6:50 pm

I had contemplated several times over last week whether or not I should make this video. Then this evening I just went "Screw it, let's just do it and get it out of the way and see how it turns out". It's another video about Falcon & Rouge, and it uses "I Wanna Sex You Up" by Color Me Badd, which has two different versions that are well known, each with different lyrics. While I do have the version from their debut album, I used the version from the New Jack City soundtrack, because I felt the lyrics in that version were more suitable for an AMV. Unlike my previous Power Stone videos in general, this one has an element of comedy involved. Also, I had to cut a couple of seconds off at the end, my apologies.

EDIT:Also, this is my 750th post! Woo hoo!
Last edited by MrKite on Sun Aug 24, '14, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: Falcon Wants To Sex Rouge Up

Postby S4Blade » Mon Aug 25, '14, 11:21 am

Nice work. I've never seen the Power Stone anime, but I have the Dreamcast game and I like it. It's one of the two remaining Dreamcast games I still have.
Last edited by S4Blade on Mon Aug 25, '14, 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently Playing: Nothing

S4Blade
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 39

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Aug 27, '14, 7:43 pm

Just wanted to say that I listened to this and watched the video the other day. While I have to admit that the name of the song and some of the words in the song absolutely sound a bit awful and unnecessary in my opinion and I feel the song could have used other words to get the meaning across that probably were not as shock value worthy, I did however like the music itself as it was quite a catchy tune. Jmho!!

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby MrKite » Thu Aug 28, '14, 3:01 am

Silver_Surfer1 wrote:Just wanted to say that I listened to this and watched the video the other day. While I have to admit that the name of the song and some of the words in the song absolutely sound a bit awful and unnecessary in my opinion and I feel the song could have used other words to get the meaning across that probably were not as shock value worthy, I did however like the music itself as it was quite a catchy tune. Jmho!!

Well if that's the case, you should steer clear of the other version then if the lyrics bother you that much, because the lyrics in that version are even more unnecessary:

Last edited by MrKite on Thu Aug 28, '14, 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More