Page 2 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 7, '08, 6:45 pm 
Kaloes wrote:I do not approve of getting high. This is just for the sake of the joke.

(Kaloes and a few of the Fringes family are sitting around the table getting high)

Kaloes: So.. you ever wonder what makes the Earth spin?
Tsunami: I don't know.. Maybe we're the ones spinning.
Thoul: No way, its like the sun is spinning around us.
Kaloes: Really, thats sooooo cool man.
Tsunami: (Dozing off)
Sparky III: You ever wonder something?
Thoul: Yo?
Snorb: I know, I know where you're so getting at this..
Sparky III: Shshshshshsh, listen.. You hear that?
Kaloes: .....
Thoul: .....
Tsunami: (Comes back) Whoa, did I just faint?
Sparky: What if.. the universe was the one spinning, and we were the ones never moving.
Tsunami: .... hehe What?
Kaloes: You know what guys?
Thoul: ?
Sparky: hehehe
Tsunami: ehh?
Snorb: *snorts*
Kaloes: We've been talking about stupid stuff like this.. For such a loooong time..

(Tsunami throws a pillow at Kaloes and everyone laughs)



Very nice, Kaloes! :clap: :D


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 7, '08, 6:48 pm 
Caged Wolf wrote:Ugh. It's claims like this that just annoys me about really conservative Christians.


I don't think all conservative Christians would even agree with or support all this stuff, lol. Or, even non-conservative Christians for that matter. :)


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 7, '08, 10:20 pm 
Silver_Surfer1 wrote:
Caged Wolf wrote:Ugh. It's claims like this that just annoys me about really conservative Christians.


I don't think all conservative Christians would even agree with or support all this stuff, lol. Or, even non-conservative Christians for that matter. :)


Oh, I know, that's why I put the words "really conservative" in there to denote the most far-right fringe. They're the ones that annoy me. And in some cases, scare me, in a way.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 7, '08, 11:02 pm 
Its like they haven't even heard of gravity. lol :rofl:


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 8, '08, 9:18 am 
:lol: @ Kaloes

Caged Wolf wrote:
Reno wrote:I can almost guarantee there's a geocentric-sympathisers site out there somewhere, I should try searching sometime.


Oh, there just has to be somewhere. I may actually search at some point too, I'm curious. There must be one somewhere.


I did a quick search the other day, just out of curiosity. While I'm sure the site Reno linked is just a joke, there is a real Flat Earth Society and a website and forum about it.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 8, '08, 3:28 pm 
I wonder if they can explain the pictures of Earth being round from space, then... :p


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 8, '08, 4:22 pm 
Simple: Claim the images are fake. :p


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 8, '08, 4:43 pm 
Caged Wolf wrote:Simple: Claim the images are fake. :p


That must be the best argument ever! If anyone challenges something you say, and presents hard evidence to support them, simply accuse it as being fake! They'd have no defence to counter, (other than naming you a stupid git that is!).

@ Thoul: I think you might be right :wink: Everyone, click on the link on their site that says, "Join the F. E. Society" and read through what they want you to fill out.:D That previous link was a hilarious imitation, but this is the real deal! Just click on the banner, and you're into the forums that are occupied by some of the most enlightened people in our flat lil' world!


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 8, '08, 4:57 pm 
Oh dear.

It's a flat world, after all,
It's a flat world, after all...


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 8, '08, 4:58 pm 
Reno wrote:
Caged Wolf wrote:Simple: Claim the images are fake. :p


That must be the best argument ever! If anyone challenges something you say, and presents hard evidence to support them, simply accuse it as being fake! They'd have no defence to counter, (other than naming you a stupid git that is!).


Exactly, isn't that the beauty of just saying it's fake? No defense.

And by the way, Reno...love the quote in your signature. :mrgreen:


Top
 Page 2 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: