Page 2 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, '08, 3:08 pm 
The roll one i put up was just for most kawaiiest ^_^ now the real cutest character in gaming history is below ^_^ lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, '08, 3:25 pm 
From the standpoint of a female...

ESPECIALLY in his alternate colors where his shirt has a Mr. Saturn on it and his hat is neon pink!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, '08, 5:03 am 
I've always thought Rika was one of the cutest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, '08, 3:57 pm 
SparkyIII wrote:I've always thought Rika was one of the cutest.

Heh Sparky you and your Rika, what will we ever do with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, '08, 9:48 pm 
I would have to say the cutest character is Princess Peach or Princess Toadstool whichever you prefer.

Or maybe Yoshi.

Don't have any pictures of them, but everyone probably knows what they look like by now. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, '08, 7:59 pm 
Caged Wolf wrote:From the standpoint of a female...

ESPECIALLY in his alternate colors where his shirt has a Mr. Saturn on it and his hat is neon pink!

His Mr. Saturn T-shirt is too cute~~~~ I wish that Earthbound was remade with graphics like SSBB. Or just being ported to the VC would be good. I never experienced the awesomeness of Earthbound itself--I only got to love Ness from the Smash Bros series. D:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, '08, 8:10 pm 
Lemina wrote:His Mr. Saturn T-shirt is too cute~~~~ I wish that Earthbound was remade with graphics like SSBB. Or just being ported to the VC would be good. I never experienced the awesomeness of Earthbound itself--I only got to love Ness from the Smash Bros series. D:

I actually went online, found, and ordered that t-shirt. :mrgreen: It has the Mr. Saturn on the front and the Earthbound emblem on the back. It's definitely one of my favorite t-shirts. Earthbound is an awesome game, and if you have an SNES emulator, a rom is pretty easy to find. It may come to the VC someday, as it did get a rating from the ESRB, but I don't know for sure. I'd certainly like to see it on the VC. Ness is definitely my second favorite character in SSBB after Pit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 5, '08, 3:19 am 
Who could forget the ever-cute magic user from Tales of Phantasia, Arche Klein?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 6, '08, 2:10 am 
Speaking of Tales of Phantasia--Cress is amazingly cute. It is vital that you all have to be reminded of that. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 6, '08, 8:32 pm 
Arche Klein!! My wife wants to dress up as Arche.. *falls down*

Page 2 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2