Beatles on Rockband

Get up and move your body to the beat of music discussions.

Beatles on Rockband

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Sep 10, '09, 11:12 pm

Well, The Beatles are making news once again and riding the waves with their latest project on the Rockband for video games, etc.

I am not too familiar with this, but it sure sounds interesting from what I have heard of it so far. It sounds great. I really like The Beatles also and I know they have a huge fan following that are interested in this also.

Is anyone thinking about getting this, or perhaps already has it? If so, let us know what you think about it.

These Rockband projects seem to be pretty successful and interesting so far, I think.
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Beatles on Rockband

Postby MrKite » Tue Dec 29, '09, 5:36 am

My old man got me a $200 Best Buy gift card for Xmas, and I was REALLY planning to get this game, BUT, the controller I wanted for it (the George Harrison one) was discontinued. What the hell! It's only been 3 months, and already it's discontinued!?
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby Thoul » Tue Dec 29, '09, 8:30 pm

Man, that's pretty harsh. You'd think the thing would stay in production longer than that!
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Darkil » Wed Dec 30, '09, 8:53 pm

Best Buy isn't always forth coming on information like that. Maybe THEY discontinued the guitar, but I find it hard to believe that it's discontinued and not just sold out..
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Return to Tootin' Tunes