PSG1 Hovercraft, ive tried everything.

Continue the story of Algo in side story, remake, and collection games.

PSG1 Hovercraft, ive tried everything.

Postby PSjunkie » Wed Dec 22, '10, 11:12 am

Ive talked to everyone in Casba, more times that I can remember.
Ive talked to everyone in every town, many times, consulted the group, still nothing.
I really have no idea what to try now, anyone know?
PSjunkie
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 30

Re: PSG1 Hovercraft, ive tried everything.

Postby PSjunkie » Wed Dec 22, '10, 6:55 pm

Killing the Casba Dragon did it, must of been the Hovercrafts npc flag.
PSjunkie
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 30

Postby SoothsayerPhil » Sat Dec 25, '10, 9:16 pm

I was stuck here, too. I found I had to go talk to the people in Uzo again, then the people in Casba some more.
SoothsayerPhil
Citizen
Citizen

Achievements: 8

Postby SoothsayerPhil » Sun Jan 9, '11, 7:22 pm

Now I'm having the same problem in PSG2, ha! It seems Sega really wants to make you work to get vehicles in the remakes.

I finally convinced the old guy in Zema to give me the item for Nanetsuto, and the bridge to Kueri was fixed. I can't figure out how to get her to accept the item and give me the other one for him, or whatever though.

I guess it's time to go talk to the Motavians in Roron some more.
Last edited by SoothsayerPhil on Sun Jan 9, '11, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoothsayerPhil
Citizen
Citizen

Postby SoothsayerPhil » Sun Jan 9, '11, 8:44 pm

Aha, I had to go back and get Kain. Now the girl in クエリ will accept the item!
SoothsayerPhil
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Wanderer From Ys » Mon Jan 2, '12, 10:28 pm

SoothsayerPhil wrote:I was stuck here, too. I found I had to go talk to the people in Uzo again, then the people in Casba some more.

This did it for me too. I think it was the NPCs in Casba, because I noticed a lot of green and purple text.
Wanderer From Ys
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 18

Postby Funnybomber » Thu Jan 5, '12, 7:16 pm

Go to the house in the upper left part of Casba and talk to the guy who lives there thrice. He will give you the hint that the townspeople of Sopia (one of the motavian villages) know where the Perseus Shield is (you should remember it as Mirror Shield from the original game), but to go there you'll need a gas mask that is sold in Drasgow. But to get there, you'll need the Hovercraft. If you use the talk function, Odin says that he needs that shield to go after Medusa and get the Laconian Axe to defeat Lassic and will show himself very thankful for everyone's help. Go back to Uzo (use Alis' magic spell to save some time) and talk to Edgar again in the house beside the hospital. He will say you gotta talk to Vivian, that girl who lives in the upper left part of the town. Talk to her and she'll give you the key to open Iala Cave. After leaving Vivian's house, go to the house beside hers. Talk to the guy twice or thrice and he will tell you that you can find the Soothing Flute, which is a flute you can use to escape from dungeons without having to use Myau's or Lutz's Exit magic spell. Now go back to the spaceship to go back to Gothic. Examine the dry tree in the lower left part of the town and you'll find the Soothing Flute (スーズフルート). Now use Alis' Teleport (トルーパ) to go back to Bortevo (バルテボの村). Examine the trash pile right to the left of the save point and you'll find the Hovercraft. Hapsby says he will fix it. Well, it seems nice to use it right away to go to Drasgow, but go to Iala cave first (as Myau himself will suggest if you use the consult function) You can use Alis' Teleport to go to Scion (シオンの港町). Buy a Searchlight, leave the town and go to the southeast. You'll find the cave. If you want, please consult the map available here at PS Cave (as Jara Cave).
PSCAVE
I was in the same problem, talk to all the people of Casba, and Uzo, and you can find the
Hovercraft,

Time i was in the problem, 2 hours!
Last edited by Funnybomber on Thu Jan 5, '12, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Funnybomber
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 17

Postby Wanderer From Ys » Thu Jan 5, '12, 9:27 pm

I actually followed that walkthrough at pscave, and I still had trouble with this part. I don't think author knows Japanese, so he doesn't really know which NPCs trigger this. Same goes for the roadpass, info there was a little lacking.
Wanderer From Ys
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 18

Postby Funnybomber » Fri Jan 6, '12, 12:06 am

You have haspby, right?

Did you talk in Casba and Uzo least 4 times?

I resolve the problem, just go to casba, and talk the guy who say about Hovercraft, Click Yes 4 times and the last click no, and talk again, and then go to Bortevo.

If didn't, try to get the landrover (i think that) talk to the people of Bortevo, Press L1 at least 4 times, i think that the dialogs change.
Funnybomber
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 17

Postby myau56 » Sun Mar 4, '12, 12:18 pm

Seems really to be hard to play in japanese ! I think I'll wait for an english translation (which is on the way if I'm not mistaken !). So hard just to have an Overcraft/Flowmover but it a bit challenging.
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Next

Return to Other Classics