Page 1 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Tekken vs. Street Fighter
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, '10, 11:34 am 
Well the fighting game universe just keeps expanding. We not only have Marvel vs. Capcom 3, KOF 13, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift and a new Mortal Komabt in the works. But we now have another cross over fighter taking place between Tekken characters and Street Fighter characters.

It will be interesting to see if the game play takes off from Street Fighter or from Tekken’s perspective. Anyway the Tekken characters are going to have to pick up their speed if they plan on even touching the Street Fighters.

http://www.thekartel.com/johnmasterlee/ ... et_fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, '10, 3:19 pm 
Yeah, I have to wonder how they're going to mesh the game play on these. It should definitely be interesting. It seems the fighting genre is making a really strong come back!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, '10, 4:29 pm 
I would like a Konami VS Capcom game a lot more. It could have LOTS of crazy, yet cool matches. These come to mind:

Simon Belmont VS Morrigan Aensland/Demitri Maximoff

Cyborg Raiden/Gray Fox (Cyborg Ninja) VS Strider

Frogger VS Amingo or maybe Sonson (I know, weirdness, but eh...)

Blue Contra Guy VS Chris Redfield

Gillian Seed (Snatcher) VS Regina (Dino Crisis)

Django VS Megaman

Solid Snake VS Ryu (Ryu can throw a Shinkii Hadoken, but Snake could respond with a Stinger Missile)

Meryl Silverburgh VS Chun Li (or maybe a team up?)

Heather Mason VS a Zombie from Resident Evil or maybe even Sakura

A Snatcher (from the eponymous game) VS Nemesis (from Resident Evil 3)

Liquid Snake VS Gene (from God Hand)

Simon Belmont VS Dante

Dingo Egret (with Jehuty fighting in the background) VS Jin (with his mech fighting Jehuty in the background).

Big Boss VS M. Bison

And many more weird possibilities.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 1, '10, 11:34 am 
This is a demo showing off Tekken X Street Fighter. So far it looks similar to Street Fighter IV, but includes a tag in system. I wonder what the final product will look like?

This is the official debut trailer as well

PostPosted: Mon Aug 2, '10, 5:54 pm 
I think this game will turn out well, but hopefully we'll get to see more of it soon to have a better feel for it.

After watching that debut trailer, now I want a Pac Man vs. Mega Man game. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 3, '10, 9:05 am 
Thoul wrote:
After watching that debut trailer, now I want a Pac Man vs. Mega Man game. :lol:

My vote goes to Pac-Man all he needs is to eat one of those big dots. Then let’s see Mega Man out run him. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 7, '10, 4:16 am 
From what I understand, they will be making a "Tekken" version of this and a "Street Fighter" version.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 7, '10, 10:32 am 
I heard something along the lines of that too, Namco will have their version and Capcom as well. So far though Namco hasn’t shown off any gameplay. BTW good to see you again Darkil ;)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 7, '10, 11:33 pm 
Yeah from the looks of it I think this will be a pretty big deal in the gaming world. BTW thanks Lucas, it's good to see you too! :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 7, '10, 11:43 pm 
I hadn't heard that there will be two versions. That's an interesting approach to trying to please fans of both series. I'd probably go for just the Street Fighter version.

And yes, great to see you back Darkil. :)

Page 1 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next