Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

There's lots to talk about on the smaller screen.

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Postby Wolf Bird » Tue Aug 12, '14, 12:36 am

Yet it was very poorly rated last I checked Metacritic. I think like 34. But that was last night...

*Checks Metacritic*

33 critic score, 4.7 user score. I have no plans to see it in theaters.
Last edited by Wolf Bird on Tue Aug 12, '14, 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Wolf Bird » Mon Aug 25, '14, 1:35 am

So I got an e-mail a week or two ago that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles complete DVD box set price dropped on Amazon. I had it wish listed for a while; I have seasons 1-7 on DVD already, but they're a bit messed up and I'd really rather have the full set. So I went ahead and finally ordered it last weekend after the price drop, fortunately during the Massachusett state tax holiday, so I didn't even pay taxes on it, nor shipping as we have an Amazon Prime subscription with free 2-day shipping on eligible products. It seemed it was backordered and also not even in stock, as the product page on Amazon said it would take a week or two to ship. Sent in the order, and on it was originally going to be delivered late in the first week of September.

Got an e-mail today that it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Turtle power!
Last edited by Wolf Bird on Mon Aug 25, '14, 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Postby Atlinsmere » Mon Aug 25, '14, 3:41 am

I saw the new Ninja Turtles movie today. I got to say that it was actually pretty good. You could tell it was a Micheal Bay movie, but there was a good combination of action and comedy that never over powered each other. Each turtle had his own distinct personality, though I do wish they made Raph a bit more angry and Leo a bit more of a leader. Other than that I can't really complain about the movie.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Wolf Bird » Fri Aug 29, '14, 4:31 am

Got my DVD box set a few days ago. I seriously feel 6 again. It's 23 total DVDs, and comes with an episode guide so you know which seasons/episode are on which DVD. Best of all, it's boxed in a plastic case that looks like the Turtle Van from the original series. Its wheels even spin, so I can roll it across tables and floors and such.

Wolf Bird

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Feb 14, '15, 8:33 pm

PAX East is coming up, and I have Saturday-Sunday badges ordered. I expect them to arrive soon.

My usual thing is to dress as Ness, at least for one day. But this year, I want to mix it up. So I went on Amazon, and ordered some stuff to dress as Donatello (my favorite turtle), at least sort of. Not going all out, but hey, it'll still be fun nonetheless.
Last edited by Wolf Bird on Sat Feb 14, '15, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolf Bird

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Jul 24, '23, 10:54 pm

TMNT the original series from 1987 coming to Nickelodeon:

https://www.ign.com/articles/original-1 ... 1y9Lp3tKJk
Happy St. Patrick's Day ~ March 17, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Previous

Return to Tubular Television