Talk - Dezorian Man

A new Phantasy Star image added to the site three days a week!

Talk - Dezorian Man

Postby Thoul » Sun Jan 6, '08, 8:12 am

Like most Dezorians, shopkeepers such as this man wear tall hats and thick coats to protect themselves from the harsh cold of their homeworld.

This image can also be selected as an avatar from the galleries when editing your profile.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Jan 8, '08, 2:05 am

He looks sorta old. Where are all the children in Dezolis?
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Tsunami » Tue Jan 8, '08, 2:29 am

Sparky, don't you know that Dezolians are born full-grown? :lol: Actually, you have a good point...there are no Dezolian children, ever! :o

Perhaps Dezolians are like snakes -- they shed their skin when it gets old!
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Jan 8, '08, 7:22 pm

Tsunami wrote:
Perhaps Dezolians are like snakes -- they shed their skin when it gets old!

Well, now that you mention it - he is green, and he does look kinda snakey, lol. jmho. :D
Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Wolf Bird » Wed Jan 9, '08, 4:24 am

What don't get is how the furry guys live on the desert planet while the...reptile guys, for lack of better term, live on the ice planet. XD You can make an argument for the furry guys on Motavia, but I can't find a convincing one for Dezolis.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Tsunami » Fri Jan 11, '08, 12:05 am

Caged Wolf wrote:What don't get is how the furry guys live on the desert planet while the...reptile guys, for lack of better term, live on the ice planet. XD You can make an argument for the furry guys on Motavia, but I can't find a convincing one for Dezolis.
Maybe they're...cold-blooded! Like snakes! :lol:
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Thoul » Sun Jan 13, '08, 10:06 pm

Don't cold blooded animals like snakes crave warmth, though? I suppose that could explain the fire worship, but it seems like it would make surviving even harder for them.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Jan 15, '08, 6:28 am

Dezorian Man: We don't worship the eternal torch because its magic. Its the only source of heat in this barren planet!!
Motavian: See the real reason Dorin moved Tonoe behind these cliffs is because the sunlight rarely hits this place, we get daylight for only a couple hours before, WHAMO! Night time. Smart, huh.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Re: Talk - Dezorian Man

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Sep 16, '16, 9:51 pm

Bumping up this former Image Of The Day!

He's green!
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Talk - Dezorian Man

Postby myau56 » Sun Sep 18, '16, 5:54 pm

Green ? Is Hulk a Dezorian ? :D
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master