Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 

Heard of this one?
Yay 100%  100%  [ 5 ]
Nay 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5
 Post subject: Tales of Vesperia
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, '09, 10:09 pm 
Well since the other topic died, I thought that I'd post a new one. Have you guys played this one?

Recently, I actually won this game off of a promotional site. I had one problem: No Xbox 360. I'm like:
:hyper: :misspeak: :sigh: :x

I've heard good things about it. I've heard that it was the best so far in the Tales series even. I highly look forward to getting around to playing it~ But what do you guys think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, '09, 11:21 pm 
I've been thinking of getting it, but I'm waiting for a price drop. I have a good many games to play in the meantime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, '09, 3:58 pm 
While I have yet to truly break into the current gen of gaming, I do snatch up some current gen games that I see for good prices on Amazon. Since I'm a collector as well as a gamer, I often pick up rare collectors editions of games, and that's what I did with Tales of Vesperia. I got the collector's edition online, and it's sitting, un-opened, with all of my other non-played games. I hear it's pretty good though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, '09, 8:46 pm 
Whoo! Lucky~ I was really trying to win the special ed version, but I didn't quite make it.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]