Which race do you prefer?

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Which race do you prefer?

Postby Thoul » Sat Oct 20, '07, 9:40 am

Out of the various races for player characters in PSU, which do you prefer to play as? There's Casts, Beasts, Humans, Newmans... which suits your fancy, and why?
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Nov 11, '07, 6:55 am

Lol, PSU is a dead post, XDDDD

I love the newmans, they have a great regeneration in their weapons, and they have fun pointy ears, plus my favorite characters in the classic series were the numans. newmans. XDDDDDD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Lucas » Thu Oct 9, '08, 8:35 am

I agree with SparkyIII. Numans are my favourite race probably because I like Rika and Nei I guess.

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Darkil » Wed Dec 24, '08, 1:02 am

I've only played a human so far but I definitely enjoy playing that race. Guess it's because I always aim to be a diverse jack of all trades [redundancy purposely done here :D]
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Return to Phantasy Star General