Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Taken 2
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, '12, 10:32 am 
Anyone seen the new film out "Taken 2" starring actor Liam Neeson??

This is a sequel from the original "Taken" movie.

I read that "Taken 2" has done so well at the box office on it's opening that there are already plans for a "Taken 3" movie!! :clap:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/0 ... ertainment

Post subject: Re: Taken 2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, '12, 9:28 am 
The two first taken(s) were french/american movies, and the two were french one (with action taking place in Paris if I'm not mistaken as I've never seen one of these movies : I'm ashamed...) and french productors :)
For those who have seen the movies : what do you think about them ?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, '12, 8:01 am 
I haven't seen the second yet, but the first was enjoyable. Far more than I would have expected it to be, for a film with such a basic story. Liam Neeson really sold the character of a deadly mercenary father who could and would do whatever it took to retrieve his kid. Having much of it take place in Paris was a nice touch, because it gave audiences in the US some great scenery that didn't duplicate the US cities used in so many action films.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, '12, 9:17 am 
THOUL : I agree with you ! Even if I haven't been traveling to Paris for a very long time now (some years !!), that's always great to see scenery from it : and the movie is really good and...Liam Neeson too ! As he is often good :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]