Do you cook?

Warning: Talking about food might make you hungry. ;)

Do you cook

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes : 6

Do you cook?

Postby Celeith » Fri Apr 18, '08, 10:47 pm

Do you cook for your family and even just for yourself? How good of a cook are you? What kind of meals can you prepare?
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Apr 19, '08, 3:20 am

Yes, I can cook. I can cook many things, and some things I don't cook very well. I used to like to experiment with new dishes, etc., but I don't have the time or desire to do that much any more. In today's world of fast food everywhere, etc., it's sometimes more convenient and more enjoyable not to cook.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Sat Apr 19, '08, 4:47 am

I can cook a little bit, but it's mostly simple stuff. Things like biscuits: take it out of the can, put it on a plate, pop it in the oven, and wait. I can do one or two other more complicated things, but not much.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Apr 19, '08, 6:57 am

I can cook. I mostly like to experiment with rice. However I once made a delicious food using macaroni, hamburger, and a can of beans. It was quite delicious.

On top of that at work I make burritos and tacos so ^_^ bonus?
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Apr 19, '08, 2:08 pm

When I'm at home, I do cook. I can't cook here in the dorms, but sometimes I go up to some of my friends who have apartments and cook there. I'm kind of a master of stir fry...give me some rice, peppers and onions and some spices, sauces and herbs and I will make a stir fry out of it.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby SparkyIII » Mon Apr 21, '08, 9:12 am

Lets see, Failure at oatmeal, check, failure at a sandwich, check, failure at a poptart, check. Ya I'm a baadd cook.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby snowdragon » Tue Apr 22, '08, 11:22 pm

i have trouble boiling water. :lol: the answer is no.
A Knight is sworn to valor,
his heart knows only virtue,
his blade defends the helpless,
his might upholds the weak,
his word speaks only truth,
his wrath undoes the wicked

(The Old Code - Dragonheart )
snowdragon
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 130

Postby Rudo » Sun Apr 27, '08, 7:41 pm

Me cook? That's a laugh. If it comes in a can, I can usually warm it up or if it comes frozen I can turn on a microwave. Anything else, I'm lost. :wink:
Rudo
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 192

Postby SparkyIII » Sat May 10, '08, 7:41 am

I've microwaved a poptart for 3 minutes before, my oatmeal is always too salty, even if I don't add salt, the last cake I even helped make was more like a pile of lemon flavored mush, and the last brownies I made were a quarter inch thick and hard as plate glass. XDDDD just to give ya the idea of what i'm capable of.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Re: Do you cook?

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat May 27, '23, 7:46 pm

Do not cook as much as I used to. However sometimes it is fun to cook certain dishes again.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Next

Return to Delectable Delicacies