Page 3 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, '14, 1:08 am 
I never liked either Batman so the Affleck choice doesn't bother me. I do not like Affleck either mind you. I met him in person and well, he's a douche.

Superman is by FAR my favorite superhero and Superman was Christopher Reeve. This new emo reboot made me cringe and I don't forsee that this movie will be any different.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, '14, 8:31 am 
Aeroprism wrote:Superman was Christopher Reeve.

Absolutely agree!!! :yes:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, '15, 12:07 am 
A look at the new Aquaman who will appear in this Superman/Batman movie and then perhaps later on may be in a movie of his own:

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/first-aqua ... 22907.html

What does everyone think of Aquaman's new look? Do you prefer the new look or the old look?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, '15, 3:08 am 
I think he looks great so far. It matches the '90s look really well, and fits better with the darker tone the DC movies have taken of late with the Nolan Batman films and Man of Steel. I think his classic look could be pulled off, but unfortunately contemporary audiences already have a negative preconception of Aquaman and the orange trucks would just invite more Super Friends jokes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, '15, 8:28 am 
This is the first time I've seen this Aquaman picture (can you tell I've haven't been following movie news for a while?), and I have to say I'm completely unsurprised by it. I would have preferred something more akin to the classic look, but I have to agree that it would force the movie to fight the negative preconception of Aquaman far more than necessary. That's going to be a factor regardless, but it will be less of one with this look.

I also somehow missed the announcement of Jeremy Irons playing Alfred a page back. Not sure how I overlooked that, but I'm glad to see him get the role. He can deliver snarky lines with the best of them, and Alfred has become famous for doing just that since the 1990s animated series.

Aeroprism wrote:Superman is by FAR my favorite superhero and Superman was Christopher Reeve. This new emo reboot made me cringe and I don't forsee that this movie will be any different.

I agree with that, too. This new take on Superman was a huge let down. Honestly, if this upcoming movie didn't have the other aspects to it like Batman, I'd probably pass on it entirely.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 4, '16, 12:53 am 
An article on the upcoming Superman/Batman movie with a look at the new Bat Cave and a trailor for the movie:

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/first-look ... 13078.html

Not surprised they updated the Batcave. Afterall, it is 2016 now and Batman has to stay current or a step ahead, if possible.

Page 3 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3