Super Smash Brothers: Brawl

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Postby Snorb » Fri Mar 14, '08, 3:12 pm

I've been running through Brawl with some of my friends, and I'm pleased to say that Marth's Dancing Blade (Side B) is easier to pull off. He was already my favorite character in Melee, but now I'm planning on using him more in Brawl.

King Dedede, according to my friend who played as him, sucks *. I'm not looking forward to Classic Mode as him...

Snake is... unique. At least he still has his infamous cardboard box ^_^

And any fear I had as the Pokemon Trainer being too hard to use was allayed when I kicked butt through Classic Mode. Bullet Seed and Waterspout made quick work of Master Hand!
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Mar 15, '08, 2:38 pm

Last night, my boyfriend and I unlocked the last stages, Wolf, Toon Link, Jigglypuff, and we completed Subspace Emissary. I really like SSE, as it makes you try out a lot of characters, so you really get a good feel for everyone, and once you beat it, you can go back and find more stuff with any characters. Once we got far enough to use whatever character we wanted, we discovered that R.O.B. and Pit make an awesome team for some reason; they really seem to complement each other. I used Pit and he used R.O.B., and we chose Ike and Donkey Kong for out backups. We just murdered everything and if we lost one of the main two, we'd find a save point as quickly as possible to get them back. I got to play with Toon Link and Wolf a little bit, but not enough to really say much about them.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Wolf Bird » Thu Jul 2, '09, 12:45 am

Thanks. ^_^ I swear, I am not obsessed. *Realizes she is playing Brawl as Ness.* XD
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Postby XxEnslavedNekoxX » Thu Jul 2, '09, 12:46 am

Lol suuurreee
XxEnslavedNekoxX
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 11

Postby Wolf Bird » Thu Jul 2, '09, 12:48 am

No...never mind, I'm pretty obsessed. X_X

Wolf Bird

Postby XxEnslavedNekoxX » Thu Jul 2, '09, 12:50 am

It's only a problem if you can't stop...or more likely, it's only a problem if a bunch of other people say it's a problem XD

I say your all good to go! A little obsession in fictional things spices up life lol
XxEnslavedNekoxX
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Wolf Bird » Thu Jul 2, '09, 12:51 am

Oops, I just realized I forgot to reset my item settings...I had on only smash balls, crates...and Mr. Saturn.

And for VARIETY, I'm going to play Lucas!

Hooray obsession!

Wolf Bird

Postby XxEnslavedNekoxX » Thu Jul 2, '09, 12:52 am

lol Hooray!! **throws confetti**
XxEnslavedNekoxX
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Wolf Bird » Thu Jul 2, '09, 12:53 am

Ow, Triforce Slash...X_x

Wolf Bird

Postby XxEnslavedNekoxX » Thu Jul 2, '09, 12:54 am

Kick em! Hit em with a bat!

Here! **Hands over super duper metal bat**
XxEnslavedNekoxX
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming