Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Super Mario World
PostPosted: Fri Feb 8, '08, 9:21 pm 
I'm not talking about the version for the snes, does anyone remember the arcade version of this game. I do' you'd basically spend 25c on a 3 minute game to try and get as far as you could. Before we moved back here in my old town whenever we'd go to pizza hut or pizza for less (the names changed over the years) i'd always play a few rounds before eating.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 9, '08, 5:16 am 
There was an arcade version? Neat. I never saw one, but I wish I had. I loved playing Super Mario Bros. 1 on the arcade machine at the local grocery store back in the day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, '08, 7:39 am 
You're making me realize how young I am, Thoul. I've never played ethier in the Arcade. o.o

I'd like to, along with Castlevania and a few others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, '08, 11:01 pm 
Man that was pretty pointless. We played them a couple times. You'd get just a little bit in and end up losing everything you had. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, '08, 3:33 am 
DrkTr14ce wrote:You're making me realize how young I am, Thoul. I've never played ethier in the Arcade. o.o

I'd like to, along with Castlevania and a few others.

The machine I played was one of those 10 in one things. I forget everything that it had, but it was mostly early NES games. I think it had Duck Hunt, too. It was great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, '08, 5:03 pm 
Again, showing how young I am. My father used to play one of the Duck Hunt machines in an arcade. Of course, back then arcades had to keep scores with chalkboards, because the machines would reset them.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]