Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Super Bowl Sunday
PostPosted: Sat Feb 6, '10, 9:23 pm 
Anybody watching the Super bowl football game tomorrow on television?

I probably won't watch as I'm just not interested this year. I usually only watch for the commercials anyway. :D

I don't even know which teams are playing this year. I heard this morning, but I've already forgotten. I think one of them was the Colts, but I could be mistaken on that.

Any football fans here?

If anyone watches the game, let us know how it went.

Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Sunday
PostPosted: Sun Feb 7, '10, 12:16 am 
Bah, no thanks. The Daytona 500 is next Sunday though. :D

Then, in March, the 12 Hours of Sebring. Time for some RACING!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 7, '10, 4:14 am 
I will definitely be watching the Super Bowl tomorrow!! I cannot wait to watch it! Who dat?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 8, '10, 9:57 pm 
I didn't see the game, but it must have been pretty good. I heard it was the most watched program just about ever, even beating out the record held by the tv show "Mash".

Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints on winning the game. :proposetoast:

I heard there was a very good commercial with Jay Leno, David Letterman, and Oprah. :wink:

For anyone who watched, how did half-time go? I think The Who music group and maybe Carrie Underwood had something to do there????

PostPosted: Tue Feb 9, '10, 1:44 am 
I'm not into football, but I did visit my family, who are serious football fans.

I saw the Carrie Underwood singing of the anthem on another site, and I thought she sang it beautifully.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 9, '10, 3:23 am 
Queen Latifah and Carrie Underwood both did outstanding jobs and the The Who performed exactly as they always do, they rocked!

Loved the Super Bowl and glad my Saints won. Who dat?!?!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 9, '10, 6:09 pm 
Anybody remember what the final score in the game was? I haven't even heard that bit of news anywhere. Was it a close game, or almost over from the beginning?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 9, '10, 9:11 pm 
I thought the game was really exciting and I won $25.

I bet $20 on the Saints. When I saw the game closing, I offered to bet $5 of that on the Colts failing to score on their last drive. They failed.

The halftime show? Ugh... I guess if you're a big Who fan... but they were just too old for me to find it entertaining. They really should have picked someone else.

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]