Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Street Fighter IV
PostPosted: Wed May 19, '10, 8:07 am 
Same here...

PostPosted: Wed May 19, '10, 9:43 pm 
Interesting! This looks cool! I haven't played Street Fighter in a good while, but I love this game! I'll be looking forward to this one.

Thanks for the info, Lucas! :yes:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, '10, 1:45 am 
Nintendo announced today that Street Fighter is coming to the 3DS. It's going to be called Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition. No word on if there are any new characters or not yet, but it should be interesting to see how the game looks in 3D, don't you think?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 3, '10, 12:18 pm 
Both Yun and Yang alongside Evil Ryu and the newly dubbed Oni Akuma (possibly a new version of Shin Akuma) have been confirmed in the Arcade Edition of Super Street Fighter IV. I could see these characters becoming DLC in the future for our console versions of Super Street Fighter IV and it looks like there is a lot of ranks and achievements to a get already looking at that trailer. A purple skinned version of Akuma, I’m quite intrigued. :hmm:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, '11, 11:46 pm 
Is that your achievement screen Lucas?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, '11, 6:29 am 
No mate, I found this achievement screenshot on Fighters Generation.com back in early December. :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, '11, 9:21 pm 
*sigh* just borrowed the original SFIV for PC from a friend, it's way too slow, so I guess I need a more powerful PC :(

Looks like I'll have to wait til Sunday to get SSFIV 3D Edition, that is if I can actually get a 3DS. I still have the PS3 version, but I haven't bothered touching it due to MvC3.

Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2