Star Wars

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Postby Heikabuchi » Sun Nov 11, '07, 6:22 pm

SparkyIII wrote:Heika you just don't like Star Wars, XDDD
BINGO! XDDD Sparky has found my (not so well kept) secret!
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Nov 11, '07, 7:12 pm

Secret?!? You posted a whole topic describing how you disliked Star Wars! XDDDDDDDDDDDD lol *drop*
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Heikabuchi » Sun Nov 11, '07, 7:21 pm

>.> Shhhhhhhhh!!! The Star Wars fanboys/girl dunno that yet!
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Nov 12, '07, 3:49 pm

hugues wrote:If you don't mind something less serious the Lego Star Wars games are a blast. They're just plain fun.. although they are kinda short and really easy.

The Rogue Squadron games should be pretty cheap in a used bin now. They're also a lot of fun and hit on the best scenes and vehicles from the classic movies.

Great idea, hugues! :clap:
Happy St. Patrick's Day ~ March 17, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Tue Nov 13, '07, 12:18 am

lee wrote:If you like strategy games, I highly recommend Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds. I was released a long time ago so you probably won't find it in stores unless you go to EB Games or Gamestop.

I hadn't even heard of that one before. Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely look into it.

hugues wrote:If you don't mind something less serious the Lego Star Wars games are a blast. They're just plain fun.. although they are kinda short and really easy.

Seriousness is overrated. :D Fun is definitely what I'm in the mood for, so that sounds right up my alley.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Previous

Return to General Gaming