Page 20 of 21  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Star Trek
PostPosted: Sat Jan 6, '18, 11:53 am 
Condolences to his family too :tombstone: :(

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, '18, 1:30 am 
I just read today that actress Nichelle Nichols, who played Lt. Uhura on "Star Trek" tv series and movies, will be at the Atlanta Comic Con in July. I'll try to find more about this and post it here later.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, '18, 6:58 am 
Congratulations to "Star Trek" actress Terry Farrell ("Star Trek: Deep Space Nine") and Adam Nimoy (son of "Star Trek" actor Leonard Nimoy who played Spock) who were recently married. They were married on the birthday of Leonard Nimoy.

May they live long and prosper and have much happiness together!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/s ... cid=AARDHP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 8, '18, 1:31 pm 
Congratulations to Terry Farrell ! And her husband too of course ! :) Happiness together ! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, '18, 1:29 am 
Could we be soon seeing actor Patrick Stewart back playing his famous role of Capt. Pickard from "Star Trek: The Next Generation" ?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... chise.html

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, '18, 2:22 pm 
Could be great to see again Patrick Steward in another Star Trek ! :) If they want to "developing new series and content for the network" with him, it's a great idea ! :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, '18, 6:31 pm 
Sad to see that another actor who appeared in an episode of the original "Star Trek" series has passed away.

Actor Roger Perry passed away on Thursday, July 12. He was 85. He was in the "Star Trek" episode titled "Tomorrow Is Yesterday", in 1967.

He was in many other movies and television shows. He was married to comedian/actress Joanne Worley (of "Laugh-In" fame) at one time. He was currently married to actress Joyce Bulifant.

Condolences to his family. :tombstone: :rose:

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/ ... dies-at-85

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0675273/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, '18, 12:52 pm 
Condolences to his family :( :tombstone: :rose:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 5, '18, 1:03 am 
So you may have heard by now, but the production team behind Star Trek: Discovery had a few ideas for other Star Trek TV series-- a Starfleet Academy series, an anime, all kinds of fun things-- but today one of them was actually confirmed to be happening.

It's a series set twenty years after Star Trek Nemesis (so in 2399.)

Patrick Stewart's going to be in it.

PICARD'S BACK.

The full statement on Twitter:

I will always be very proud to have been a part of Star Trek: The Next Generation, but when we wrapped that final movie in the spring of 2002, I truly felt my time with Star Trek had run its natural course. It is, therefore, an unexpected but delightful surprise to find myself excited and invigorated to be returning to Jean-Luc Picard and to explore new dimensions within him. Seeking out new life for him, when I thought that life was over.

During these past years, it has been humbling to hear stories about how The Next Generation brought people comfort, saw them through difficult periods in their lives, or how the example of Jean-Luc inspired so many to follow in his footsteps, pursuing science, exploration, and leadership. I feel I'm ready to return to him for the same reason-- to research and experience what comforting and reforming light he might shine on these often very dark times. I look forward to working with our brilliant creative team as we endeavor to bring a fresh, unexpected, and pertinent story to life once more.

-Patrick Stewart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 7, '18, 8:08 pm 
Yay!!!! :clap: That is wonderful news, Snorb!

I wonder if any of the other "STNG" gang will be coming back with him?

Page 20 of 21  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next