Spy x Family

Drawn or CGI, animated movies and shows fit well with the gaming crowd.

Spy x Family

Postby MrKite » Sat Jun 11, '22, 6:28 pm

I have only seen the first three episodes so far since I cannot afford a premium membership at Crunchyroll, but this show is so much fun. And the three main characters are so very likeable. Loid is just classy and cool. Anya is all kinds of adorable from things she says to things she does and how she interacts with her "parents", and Yor is so breath takingly beautiful! She is one of the prettiest anime females I have seen in a long time! She's also got a husky and quite sexy voice, courtesy of Natalie Van Sistine. I like husky female voices. I wish I could see the rest of the episodes. The show is so cute.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: Spy x Family

Postby Tweeg » Sun Sep 11, '22, 11:34 pm

Presently looking forward to season 2, which I'm guessing won't be until late 2023 at earliest.

I've avoided spoilers as the manga is, according to those in the know, already well beyond the first season of the anime, and some even say it's beyond where the second season is likely to stop at.
WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL --- SEGA
PSO Archive
Tweeg
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 52

Re: Spy x Family

Postby Tweeg » Thu Oct 6, '22, 2:25 am

And... I was wrong, season 2 debuted last week!
WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL --- SEGA
PSO Archive
Tweeg
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 52

Return to Awesome Animation