Sprite Artwork Thread (Requests, New Stuff, and whatnot.)

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

Postby DrkTr14ce » Mon Oct 6, '08, 4:57 am

Thank you. ^_^
Greetings to you all. I am Kahrne Annabelle Lee, a Level 6 Sprite Artist.

DrkTr14ce
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 36

Postby DrkTr14ce » Sat Oct 18, '08, 1:57 pm

Update: October 18, 2008

I've uploaded two drawings since the last update. I hope you like them. Also, I've got a more recent Journal up, though you may want to look away if you don't want to find out something personal about myself.

DrkTr14ce
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby Tsunami » Thu Nov 6, '08, 10:16 pm

XD

I LOVE the FF1 White Wizard... That's awesome, haha! As usual, your art of 'pixeling' on paper is highly amusing. Great work. :3

And to support Kaloes' request... I would also like to see Gwyn's portrait done, more or less to see the final result (which IMO would be interesting to see your take on this). I imagine a lot of black would be used, though.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby DrkTr14ce » Fri Nov 7, '08, 10:25 am

Quite. Though, as of right now, I can't draw much, thanks to balancing a full time job, 2 courses in College, and the fact that my coloured pencil is smaller than my little finger. Again.

DrkTr14ce
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby DrkTr14ce » Sat Nov 22, '08, 5:11 pm

Mini-UPDATE: November 22, 2008

I'll admit, I haven't drawn anything, nor have I tried to. School and Work at once are comparable to two shots to the gut, if you want my opinion. However, I'm starting to think about at least doing one or two more drawings before the year is done.

One of them will most likely be Zio, as requested by Heikabuchi. (Sorry if I misspelt that, man.) The other is currently undetermined, though I'm aware that I have another request to do. (I haven't forgotten!)

In other news...remember how I said that I wanted to do a '8-bit' version of PSIV, just to show those stupid Pirates how it's done? Well, temptation is rising once more as I'm thinking of using a combo of that and RPG Maker VX and turning it into something. It'd be time-consuming, but hopefully worth it. If anyone wants to contribute in some fashion, I'd appreciate it.

Well, that's it, I guess. Stay tuned for the next update!

DrkTr14ce
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby Lemina » Sun Nov 23, '08, 4:48 pm

School and Work are like two gunshots in the gut, they are. I look forward to seeing your art as well as your PSIV 8 bit game. I'd like to contribute, but I can neither program nor can I draw. :bang: Still, for what its worth, you have my support. ^_^

Credits to Altin for the sig. Thank you dude! ^_^
Lemina
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 29

Postby DrkTr14ce » Mon Nov 24, '08, 8:11 am

Thanks, Lemina. Knowing I've got fans here like yourself is a real motivator.

DrkTr14ce
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby DrkTr14ce » Wed Jan 21, '09, 8:17 pm

Update, of sorts: January 21, 2009

Ugh. I'm really behind the ball on this one. First off, sorry. My father's computer went down, and the scanner/printer unit is hooked up to it. And I didn't feel like breaking anything trying to move it. Don't worry, my father will return before the month is out. He's been over in the Middle East, doing America proud.

That aside, the picture of Zio is 95% done. I never got a chance to do the Grey layer, so...I need to do that. I've been bored enough to re-do one of my old drawings in an attempt to make it look a bit better. And for the hint..."RawKit LawnChair!"

Other than that, I've gone and uploaded something to DA. It's a Screenshot from my time on HalfLife 2: DeathMatch. I've got two others to get up there, but I want to make sure the first doesn't get deleted. and if I get all three up...then that leaves....uh..the 100th submission. Hmm...

DrkTr14ce
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby DrkTr14ce » Thu Feb 12, '09, 8:24 pm

Update: February 12, 2009

Greetings! I've got two new drawings uploaded to my DeviantArt page! Just...go there and look. My fingers hurt from typing so damn much. Ugh.

I'm aware that I'm not done with Zio. >> I've...uh...kind of pushed it aside in desire to try something different. Sorry Heikabuchi. ((Probably spelt that wrong, too. Sorry.))

I'm taking the Id approach with this one, by saying that the next one will "be done when it's done."

-- DrkTr14ce

DrkTr14ce
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby Lemina » Fri Feb 13, '09, 12:54 am

Cool! I'll be visiting your DevArt page then~

Credits to Altin for the sig. Thank you dude! ^_^
Lemina
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 29

PreviousNext