Page 2 of 3  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Spring !
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, '13, 8:31 pm 
First day of Spring today, Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 here in the States. It is a beautiful day today, lots of sunshine, albeit a bit windy which makes it a tad chilly. But temps are in the 60's and I'll take it gladly. :happy_marle:

Downside is that it is supposed to be back in the 50's for the next several days with rain and even possible snow flurries one day/night. Oh well, Spring has Sprung and winter is officially OVER!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, '13, 9:27 pm 
We had about an inch of snow over night. Temps are not going to warm up till next week (I hope). Last year at this same time we had 70's and Tornadoes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, '13, 6:25 am 
It's windy here, too, but that's pretty typical. We've had the windows open all week except for one night when there was some hail. It's been so nice here, I wish it would stay this way!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, '13, 10:59 am 
Spring is long to come :(

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, '14, 7:47 am 
First day of Spring on today, Thursday, March 20!!!!!!!!!! :happy_marle: :) :up:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, '14, 12:28 pm 
Happy Spring to all the people here and everywhere ! :) :happy_marle: :clap:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, '14, 1:49 pm 
Saw two real signs of spring over the weekend…saw the first Turkey Vulture (they leave this area in winter) and heard the first Red-Wing Blackbirds (same).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, '14, 5:26 pm 
I've never heard of Turkey Vultures before, but I looked them up and yes, they exist. Glad it's Spring time again. Hopefully it warms up a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, '14, 6:41 pm 
I'm a birdwatcher and hobbyist ornithologist, so I might know more about bird behavior and bird species than you could ever care to know. :-p

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, '14, 9:07 pm 
Maybe spring is coming but.. in the next days the weather is gonna change ! Rain and cold weather here ! :( Argh !!! Winter is sorta coming back here :(

Page 2 of 3  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next