Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Spring Break
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, '08, 12:02 am 
Are you on Spring Break from school, work, or whatever? If so, are you going to travel any place special, or just stay home and rest, etc.

Be careful, I heard that some people are not going to Mexico this year because of all the gang or drug cartel fights, shootouts, etc. there.

Be safe, have fun, and enjoy your break time. :)

Post subject: Re: Spring Break
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, '08, 4:00 am 
I don't have any immediate plans...but most likely I will be staying home regardless.

Silver_Surfer1 wrote:Be careful, I heard that some people are not going to Mexico this year because of all the gang or drug cartel fights, shootouts, etc. there.
I've heard so many negative things about Mexico. Like people going there and getting killed, abducted, had things (money) stolen from them, etc..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, '08, 6:26 am 
I want an eventful spring break. But unfortuneately, I don't think my vacation is gonna be any fun at all. I have no life, so I can't really leave home and do anything. And my two best friends, the only ones I'd ever really hang out with, are going out now and doing the lets go places alone thing. I'm such a horrible friend, I really don't approve of them going out, not that I have a say, but they don't seem right, ya know? I'm not stupid enough to tell them, I'd be a disowned friend soon enough. And there are things that I'd rather not say about one......XDD
So yeah, my break is gonna suck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, '08, 1:58 pm 
I'm on spring break now, and I spent it home just relaxing, doing some work, and playing video games. And now, my boyfriend has visited for the remainder of it, so now most of the time is being killed playing Brawl. I'll be heading back to college on Sunday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, '08, 4:02 pm 
No break for me. It's just another week at the grindstone around here. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, '08, 7:32 pm 
i'm just staying at home. i rarely go anywhere. it's too cold right now.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]