Legend of Dragoon

Remembering the games of yesteryear.

Legend of Dragoon

Postby Sain Cai » Fri May 4, '07, 6:59 pm

Does anyone remember, or still play this classic for the PSX? I recently got back into playing the 4 disk set (well 3, my 4th disk is snapped, heh), after finding it in a box I had put away.
Sain Cai
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 20

Re: Legend of Dragoon

Postby Triumvirate » Fri May 4, '07, 8:16 pm

I never did play it, though I heard good things about it. Maybe I'll try to track it down on eBay.
Triumvirate
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 1

Postby Thoul » Fri May 4, '07, 8:39 pm

I have it, but I haven't played it yet. I saw it in a store around Christmas a couple of years ago, and since PSX games were getting rare around then, I decided to get it. I've heard good things about it too, I just haven't had the time to get around to trying it.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Sharline » Sat May 5, '07, 10:45 am

I've got it, I still play it from time to time. It's a lot of fun, but it's very hard to complete. I haven't done it yet and I got it when it was released in 2002, I think.
Sharline
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Postby Sain Cai » Sat May 5, '07, 5:07 pm

Thoul & Triumvirate: Play it :p

I think it was a great RPG, and has some features I havent seen in other RPG's The main feature is the battle system, where they have whats called additions. During the battle you have the chance to 'link' your hits, causing more damage. Each available addition has a set amount af added hits. These can be tricky, so you would have to bear with getting the hang of it (or just use the first addition to play the game)

I am getting my LOD site together, and should have alot of content created by the end of next week
Sain Cai
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 20

Postby Thoul » Tue May 8, '07, 9:10 pm

Heh, yeah, I'll get to it one of these days. :lol: It just a matter of finding the time.

Good luck with your site. I'll be sure to check it out when I do play the game. :)
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Sharline » Wed May 9, '07, 2:12 pm

Some of the additions are almost impossible to do though. Albert's Gust of Wind Dance, I think is one of them.
Sharline
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Return to Retro Roundup