Spiderman 4 & more

Chat about your latest viewings of the big screen movies.

Spiderman 4 & more

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Jun 25, '08, 4:21 pm

Looks like Spidy 4 is a go:

http://movies.msn.com/movies/hitlist/06 ... /?GT1=7701

If it comes down to it, do you think that movie viewers would accept someone else playing the role of Spiderman instead of actor Toby McGuire, or has he made the role his own?

How about "The Hulk", do you think the new actor in this newest "Hulk" movie was accepted by movie viewers, or was actor Eric Bana (first 'Hulk' movie) better in the role?

As for me, I can't wait until they get Captain America going in these movies - Hubba, Hubba! :hyper: :wink:
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Thu Jun 26, '08, 4:13 am

Bana and the new guy both did equally well, I think. They really played the character in completely different ways, so it's hard to associate the role with both of them. It's like apples and oranges, at least to me.

I'm glad to hear Spidey 4 is go. I'm sure new actors would be accepted - some people still haven't gotten used to McGuire & friends. The date is interesting. The article mentions the Captain America movie, but missed out on Avengers, which is supposedly coming a month after Cap. It's slated to have characters from several Marvel movies as a team - including Hulk, Iron Man and Captain America. Plus Thor and Ant Man, who are supposedly getting movies before that as well. Superhero movies are definitely here to stay.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Spiderman 4 & more

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri May 22, '09, 5:20 am

I was looking for a "Spiderman 3" topic thread but couldn't find one, so I thought I would post this here.

Has anyone heard about the "Spiderman 3" actress who committed suicide? What part did she play in the movie? I don't remember hearing much about her before.

Condolences to her family. It's sad when something like this happens.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.as ... &GT1=28101
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Lucas » Fri May 22, '09, 11:30 am

Nice I really like the spider-man movie series I only didn't like it how they portrayed venom to be totally different from his comic appearence (He was to small, not scary enough and they killed him off in the end).

As for the Hulk I never liked the first movie but the recent one was quite awesome. :D

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Darkil » Fri May 22, '09, 1:41 pm

If I go on my rant about all the things wrong with Spiderman 3 this post would be ridiculously long. All I will say is my view of Spiderman 3 is the same as George Lucas's view of Star Wars : The Holiday Special.
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Thoul » Fri May 22, '09, 7:55 pm

Silver_Surfer1 wrote:Has anyone heard about the "Spiderman 3" actress who committed suicide? What part did she play in the movie? I don't remember hearing much about her before.

I had to look it up myself, but apparently she played the part of a TV reporter just before the big climatic encounter. A bit part, to say the least.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to Feature Films