Are you going to get Illuminus?

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Are you going to get Illuminus?

Postby Thoul » Tue Nov 20, '07, 5:47 pm

Today is November 20, the release date for Ambition of the Illuminus. Are you planning to pick it up this week?
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Nov 20, '07, 6:23 pm

I would, but I never got past the first one, and we sort of gave up on it considering all 3 discs we tried froze on the exact same spot.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Shinuzzo » Wed Nov 21, '07, 4:24 pm

I still need to get through the rest of Story Mode on the original PSU.
Shinuzzo
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 25

Postby Neithird » Wed Nov 21, '07, 9:31 pm

I still need to get the original PSU and start it. :lol: I was actually looking for it a couple of weeks back, but none of the stores I checked were still carrying it. I'll have to get it from Amazon or something, I guess.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby Thoul » Thu Nov 22, '07, 7:34 am

I've been looking for the original high and low and haven't seen it anywhere either. It must have sold a lot better than I thought.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Yoshi » Thu Nov 29, '07, 6:40 pm

No, I'm not getting it. Unless I get it as a gift sometime.
Yoshi
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 102

Postby SparkyIII » Thu Nov 29, '07, 6:42 pm

At our local blockbuster its always completely sold out...XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Return to Phantasy Star General